Friday 1 August 2008

Day 2 in Review

I've still to post two reviews from today.

I saw Nini Conti and Tim Minchin, both of whom were absoltuely awesome and will be getting five stars each in due course.

Today got better as it went on, proving that the best shows have the best time slots because they are the best shows....

I started with the worst show I had ever seen at the fringe (and I've probably seen well over 100 shows so that's quite an achievement) and finished with what was probably the best I have ever seen with Tim Minchin. Go and see him. You will not be disappointed.

I might take a wander down to the Assembly Rooms tomorrow to see what they have to offer, but if it's not that good I'll head back to my usual haunt at the Pleasance.

The first four shows I saw were all free, but I decided to stop being a cheapskate and buy tickets when I realised that the last two shows I wanted to see were only minutes apart, leaving no time to sit around eating ice cream on the scrounge!

No comments: