Friday 28 October 2011

Summing Up

So.. My fringe blog dried up around half way through as usual... It tends to do that.

I always take a week off work at the start of the fringe to see as much as possible, but having to work a full time job catches up with you and inevitably I have less opportunities to get out and see stuff as the festival draws to a close. My inability to budget doesn't help either!!!

One thing I do want to add is that I was delighted to see Adam Riches get his Comedy Award. As is evidenced below, I've been following his career for a couple of years now and tipping him for bigger things!

I'll still send out the odd tweet so follow @fringeguide for my comments throughout the year!

I have however returned to the blog to have my say on an issue that happened during the fringe....

No comments: